“Quiet Degrowth and Loud Rumblings – perspectives from the European Semiperiphery”: research seminar, Ljubljana
On Friday, 22.9. IPE’s team – Giacomo D’Alisa, Lilian Pungas and Mladen Domazet – will participate in a research seminar entitled “Quiet Degrowth and Loud Rumblings – perspectives from the European Semiperiphery” at Ziferblat, Ljubljana.
The seminar will take place in English, and here is the program:
9:00 Introduction, Ajda Pistotnik (EnaBanda)
9:15 Perspectives on degrowth
- Quiet Degrowth, dr. Christina Plank;
- Universal Basic Income (UBI), dr. Giacomo D’Alisa;
- Degrowth and Environmentalism, dr. Mladen Domazet.
10:45 Group discussions
- Degrowth: Unknown Concept and Applied Practice with Christina Plank, moderator Ahac Meden (ZRC SAZU);
- Reproductive and Care Work and the Implementation of with Giacomo D’Alisa, moderator Lana Zdravković (Mirovni inštitut);
- Integrated Environmentalism as a Critique of the Dominant Social Paradigm with Mladen Domazet, moderator Živa Kavka Gobbo (Focus).
11:30 Coffee and snacks
Join us! Contact us to participate.